The use of this website,
https://www.dhcr.gov.ae, (the "Website") is governed by these terms and conditions of use (the "Conditions") to protect the privacy and security of information of the Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (the "DHCR"). Please read the Conditions carefully before using the Website as these affect your rights and liabilities under the applicable laws. If you do not agree with the Conditions, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions about these Conditions, please contact email@example.com.
1. Use of the Website
- 1.1 Your access to, and use of, the Website is subject to the Conditions, as well as applicable laws. Your access to the Website is in consideration for your agreement to these Conditions, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Conditions.
- 1.2 DHCR maintains the right to modify these Conditions and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification.
You agree to access and use the Website only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
- i. Use the Website to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- ii. Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- iii. Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful content;
- iv. Use the Website to impersonate other parties or entities;
- v. Use the Website to upload any content that contains a software virus, or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Website or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Website;
- vi. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- vii. Alter, damage or delete any content posted on the Website;
- viii. Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- ix. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation;
- x. Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another;
- xi. Collect or store personal information about others.
3. Intellectual property
- i. The Website is owned, controlled and operated by DHCR. All material on the Website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by DHCR, its related entities or by other parties that have licensed their material to DHCR.
- ii. Material on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, exchanged, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of DHCR. Use of the material on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the material for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of DHCR copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
- iii. You may retrieve and display contents from the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
Certain portions of the Website are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to DHCR in these areas will be complete and accurate, and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Website under the name of, another person.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DHCR and all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claims arising from any breach by you of these Conditions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Website, or any material available through the Website, is at your own risk. Neither DHCR nor its employees warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions or error-free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website. The contents and function of the Website is provided to you "as is", without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, use or currency.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will DHCR or its employees be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the website, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction or any other damages.
8. Geographical Area
Unless otherwise stated or agreed with you, the information and material on the Website may not be appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and accessing the Website from the territories, where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside the UAE, you do so at your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Termination of Use
DHCR may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to, and use of, this Website without notice and for any reason, including the violation of these Conditions. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the Website and DHCR will use any means possible to enforce this termination.
10. Governing Law
These Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai and the UAE. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Conditions. If any provision of these Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect.